Friday, November 11, 2011

My first blog post

Hi everyone out there in internet land!

This is my first ever blog post! I am so glad that someone is actually reading it.

Welcome to Project Eliza!
The goal of Project Eliza is to un-design and re-design children's clothes, accessories and toys to make them yourself. My inspiration is of course my wonderful daughter Eliza. Here she is in her cute as can be Halloween Costume!

She is currently almost 8 months old, and since Mama is a clothes whore, she is too! I love dressing up my little peanut in the cutest clothes out there. But let's face it. Those clothes come at a price!

So Project Eliza starts today! I am going to pick a new project (hopefully every week) and post step by step directions on how to recreate it yourself. So stay tuned, check back often, and feel free to comment and offer suggestions on new items to create!

No comments:

Post a Comment